TURNTABLE TRUCKS WITH SLIDE IN SIDES. Various body options to choose from depending on workplace or use. Turntable steering making these trucks exceptionally manoeuvrable and able to turn in their own length, which is a boon for Factories & other industries where floor space is at a premium. Look below to see our full range of 500 - 750 kg Turntable Trucks.
TURNTABLE HAND TRUCKS WITH MESH SIDES. Hand trucks with high volume mesh sides. 2 models available, one with 3 wire mesh fixed sides with 4th side having 2x full opening doors. 2nd model has 4 fixed mesh sides, with one side having a half hinged horizontal opening mesh door.
- Flatbed / Platform Trucks. The basic truck comes with a flat platform base. The platform truck can be used to carry large overhanging cargo and materials which makes it the most versatile of truck styles.
- Trucks with Slide In Sides. This manual Truck has a fixed headboard and Tailboard with two slide in removable sides. This type suits a workplace that moves various shapes and sizes of cargo such as barrels, boxes, loose sacks, dustbins, & tools. But you still have the option to remove the sides so oversize or overhanging industrial goods can be moved.
- High Volume Double Slide in Sides. Large volume manual turntable trucks with two slide in removable sides on each long side. As with the other models these sides can be removed to leave a open platform truck with two fixed end boards.
- Truck with hinged drop down sides. Manoeuvrable trucks with turntable steering and two drop down hinged sides. This body type is quicker to load and unload because the sides can be dropped down out of the way quickly to load the goods, and just as speedy to put back in place. An excellent piece of equipment for any commercial or industrial endeavour.
- Turntable Truck With Mesh Sides. Extra large high volume trucks with 4 mesh sides and a choice of door openings. Two full height opening doors or one half hinge drop down door. These are best for multiple packages or cargo & equipment of differing sizes. Good for commercial warehouse order picking or factory production component supply.
- Towing Eye. Tow eye welded into handle so can be towed by ride on mower, forklift, electric tug, ATV
- Rear Coupling. Rear clevis hitch coupling fitted to back of truck so two or more trucks can be towed together at the same time.
- Puncture Proof Tyres. All 500kg capacity industrial turntable trucks can be fitted with puncture free tyres for less down time because of punctures.
- Parking Brake. Simply raising the handle to the vertical position applies the hand brake. A must if you work on hills and slopes for health & safety reasons.